Posts for: May, 2018
Cosmetic dentistry in Herrin, IL, helps patients achieve their dream smiles. At Hughes Dental Arts Centre, we're known for our five-star aesthetic services which focus on your oral health and cosmetic goals. Dr. Christopher Hughes is a fellow in the International Society of Dento-facial Esthetics. He delivers the simplest of treatments--such as teeth whitening--to complex smile makeovers. Always, he focuses on your best possible smile.
Your smile can show the real you
The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry says that your smile says something about your personality. However, cosmetic flaws may overshadow your image. The good news is that cosmetic dentists, such as Dr. Hughes in Herrin, can fix flaws, realign crooked teeth, and simply rejuvenate your smile for a natural-looking, refreshed appearance that impresses you and those around you.
In short, cosmetic dentistry improves the shape, color, and arrangement of your teeth. An added benefit is additional durability--in other words, a smile that lasts.
Consultation and offered services
Your cosmetic dentistry consultation at Hughes Dental Arts Centre is complimentary. Just make an appointment, and be prepared for an open, friendly discussion of your smile goals. Dr. Hughes is not only interested in the biomechanics and health of your teeth and gums, but he wants to know what you'd like to see change.
For instance, do you want to close a gap between two front teeth and also whitening your enamel? Are amalgam fillings visible when you smile, and you'd like them replaced? Has your smile always been crooked, and you desire healthier, straighter teeth? Bring your concerns and Dr. Hughes and his team will show you a way to a renewed smile.
Offered aesthetic services include:
- In-office and at-home teeth whitening which brightens teeth by up to six shades
- Porcelain veneers which disguise the front side of flawed teeth
- White fillings for seamless restoration of tooth decay
- Porcelain crowns to support and protect damaged teeth
- Invisalign clear aligners, a discreet alternative to conventional braces
- Composite resin bonding to repair chips, hairline fractures, gaps and more in one short visit
- Botox Cosmetic to limit the movement of selected facial muscles and smooth lines and wrinkles
- Juvederm dermal fillers to fill deep lines between the brows, at the sides of the mouth and more
Each cosmetic dentistry consultation includes a comprehensive examination, digital X-rays and other sophisticated imaging as required. Together, you and your Herrin cosmetic dentist will arrive at a treatment plan perfect for your goals and oral health. Then, he'll guide you step-by-step through the process as you change your smile and your outlook, too.
Then, we'd love to see you at Hughes Dental Arts Centre in Herrin, IL. Call to arrange your one-on-one consultation: (618) 993-3100.